Mother of 6
Caring for Eldery 89 year old father
And Business Professional in the St Louis Real Estate Industry
Carolyn loves to read, watch movies, read, learn new technology tips, play with her gadgets, cook, enjoy her grandchildren, loves dogs and life in general. Carolyn enjoys embracing every day in life one day at a time making the most of it. Her motto, “Life is short, so you might as well enjoy it while you can.”
Business accolades include:
Broker Owner – Clarity Street Realty
Carolyn was the Broker Manager of 2005-2013
Management and Ownership require Carolyn to wear many hats, but her favorite is her training, mentoring, coaching hat. Impact and inspire the lives of others is her goal.
Education Committee 2012
Arbitration Committee 2011Service on the following Committees:
Carolyn Mantia, ABR, ABRM, CRS, PMN, GRI, SRES, TRC.
Carolyn is a licensed member of SLAR since 2001
Carolyn received the St. Louis Association of REALTORS® Manager of the Year Award for 2009,
- Chair of Arbitration Committee 2011
- 2011 Women’s Council or REALTORS® President.
- Carolyn has serves as a MAR Director
- Legislative Policy Committee at the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Education Committee Member and Past Chair at SLAR
• RPAC Sterling R Major Donor 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013
• SLAR Manager of the year 2009.
• Entrepreneur of the Year Local Chapter and Missouri WCR 2010
• Strategic Planning for 3-5 years 2010 for WCR STLService on the SLAR Board allows me to reach further into the Real Estate Community to give back not only to the Industry and my peers but to the organization that is so important to the success of our business.